Monday, April 12, 2010

Bully Proof your Children

I came across recently an article that enables parents to guide them on how to prevent hostilities such as bullying to ever happening in their own kids. As a parent myself, I found the article worthy of reading. What struck me the most, is that the only way to bully proof my kids will be my ultimate responsibility. Indeed parents are the frontrunners in keeping the lives of their kids with peace and security. It is in how parents raise their kids, enable a healthy home life, securing an open communication among others will definitely help you to ward off any untoward hostilities to your kids. So if you want to bully proof your children, make sure that you keep in heart your parental duties and obligations.

http://bullying.suite101.com/article.cfm/bully_proofing_children

No comments:

Post a Comment