Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I was talking to a big “Biker type” business leader last week, looking for sponsorship for the program. The conversation started off with him very firmly saying he disliked Bullies to the extent he gets involved every time he sees one. Nothing unusual so far for a man of this persona, then he said just as adamantly that his mother was a Bully and still was. I cracked a slight smile as at first my brain was trying to picture this big tough looking man who was probably in his late 40’s or early 50’s being bullied by his mom. Very quickly though the mental images that made me crack a grin vanished as I realized he was deadly serious.

Then I came across this article online this week, that talks about parental bullying and how it is often over looked, taking a back seat to cyber bullying, school yard bullying and office bullying.

The Article makes a good point that parental bullying can have a domino affect and warrants more attention…

Read the Full Article

No comments:

Post a Comment